Tandem Skydiving is the best and safest way to experience skydiving for the first time. Best of all, no prior experience or training is required so you can start skydiving today!
Please read through our skydiving rules carefully before you arrive at our facility. By following our skydiving guidelines, you can enjoy your experience to the fullest.
What to expect:
- On arrival at the drop-zone you will check in with our office staff, confirm your reservation and complete all documentation.
- You will watch a video and have a training session relating to your skydive from one of our highly experienced staff.
- When it is time to make your skydive, you will meet with your personal jump instructor and they will prepare you for your skydive.
- All jumps are weather permitting and must be made in accordance to strict FAA regulations.
Please bring with you:
- Your friends and family.
- Comfortable clothing. Suggested tracksuit pants/yoga pants and T-shirt.
- Sneakers or similar style flat, comfortable shoes that can be secured by laces or Velcro. (No metal hooks)
- Snacks and beverages. (No alcohol before jumping, so please save the beers and champagne for after your landings.)
- Patience and self-entertainment methods for children if you plan to bring them. Keep in mind that as we are a weather dependent sport so we could potentially be placed on a weather hold at any time. This could mean your jump being delayed. If this happens, children may need to be otherwise entertained (includes the grown children) therefore we suggest thinking in terms of a half day family outing.
- * No Dogs allowed.
*We are very sorry, but this is a municipal airport and we cannot allow dogs. Please leave your dogs at home. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
Do you have concerns regarding our skydiving guidelines? We are happy to answer any questions you may have.